November 13, 2019 Traditional second-year chair of "Chemistry, Biology and Geography" delivered webinars on "Formation of IT Competence Trainings for Natural Resources" in the Republican Forum on "Digital Education: The Excellence and Process Development". In 2018-2019, for the first time in the academic year, the first webinar of the Kazakh National Pedagogical University of Abaya and the South Kazakhstan State Pedagogical University on "Contemporary Problems in Modern Education in the Sphere of Education."
Today, the republican webinar has taken part in the 8th Kazakhstan State University of Architecture and Construction, Sh. Ualikhanova, KazNU named after Al-Farabi and YuKGPU, M.Uuazova, YuKGU, a joint project with the theme "Development of online courses in the Russian Federation and Kazakhstan in the framework of WUA Regulatory Framework in frames of project Edu Envi »with the presentation of associate professor, associate professor of" Biotechnology "YuKU named after M. Auezova Mutaliyo Botakoz Zhaksylykovna.
On-line webinar in online mode was presented computer software and application of IT-technologies in the field of chemical preparation of the following participants:
- Manapov Nurlan Tursymbekovich, Senior Teacher of KazNPU named after Abai (Almaty). The theme "The possibilities of computer programs in the process of teaching chemistry".
- Kalimanova Danagul Zhaskairatovna, Senior Lecturer, Senior Teacher, Department of Chemistry and Chemical Technology, H. Dosmukhamedova (Atyrau). Theme presentation "Methods of electronic textbooks teaching inorganic chemistry teaching".
- Madieva Lyubov Kaipkalievna, Master, Teacher, Department of Chemistry and Chemical Technology, H. Dosmukhamedova (Atyrau). Theme presentation "Importance of IT-technologies in teaching chemistry".
The application of digital technologies in the field of teaching biology, the possibility of using digital microscopes in the project-related process has been redefined in the reports on the following participants:
- Zhapparbergenova Elmira Begimbaevna, cts, associate professor of the department "Biology" (Shymkent). The theme of the presentation was "Modern digital technologies in microbiology and biotechnology".
- Shaimerdenova Gulsana Zalovna, PhD, Associate Professor Associate Professor of Biology, TarGU (Taraz). Theme presentation "Peculiarities of selection of biological content in virtual laboratory work".
- Korazbekova Karlygash Usiphankyzy, Ph.D., Associate Professor of the Institute of Chemistry, Associate Professor, Department of "Chemistry, Biology and Geography", Y. Altynsarin. The theme of the report is "The prerequisites for the use of modern digital technologies in the training of natural science professionals".
In the course of the debate webinar is an active part of the student, undergraduates represented in the department of Kazakhstan.
The work of the webinar has been organized in high level, the tendency of digital teaching has been discussed, the importance of the importance of the system of formation, the functional, the functional grammar and the key competences.