about the Association of graduates of the Arkalyk state pedagogical Institute.I. Altynsarin
1.1. The alumni Association Arkgpi im. Altynsarin is a voluntary public Association created for the purpose of carrying out activities determined by the community of interests of students and graduates of the Institute on the basis of self-government.
1.2. The Association was established and operates in accordance with the Charter of Arspi. I. Altynsarin, this Regulation and is not a legal entity. All activities of the Association are carried out through the ARC SE.
1.3. The Term of activity of the Association of graduates of Arspi is not limited.
II. The goals and objectives of the alumni Association of Arkgpi im. I. Altynsarin
2.1. The public Association was created to strengthen the image and corporate spirit among students and graduates of the Institute of all generations, improve the educational, scientific and cultural level of development, information exchange between graduates and teachers.
* create conditions for meetings and communication between members of the alumni Association;
* to promote the preservation and development of the best traditions of the Institute;
* take part in the work on career guidance of young people, promote the distribution and employment of graduates of the Institute;
* maintain an information database of arspi graduates;
* to contribute to the improvement and development of cultural and educational work with students;
* establish and provide efficiency of cooperation of Arkspi with the professional community, public authorities and local governments, commercial and public organizations and associations;
* organize and hold anniversary meetings of graduates of different years;
* to attract the scientific potential of Arcpi to solve scientific-practical and other problems of development of educational institutions, where the members of the Association work;
* to contribute to the strengthening of the Institute's material and technical base.
III. Structure and management
3.1. General management of the Association is carried out by the Board of graduates of Arspi, the composition of which is formed from the representatives of graduates of the Institute.
The competence of the Council includes:
• the enactment of an "alumni Association Arkgpi" and make changes and additions;
* election of governing bodies and hearing of reports on their activities;
* reorganization and liquidation of the Association.
3.2. The activities of the Council are directly managed by the Chairman elected by a simple majority of votes for 3 years from the total number of members of the Council by an open vote.
3.3. Elections to membership of Council are made at a General meeting of graduates of the Institute by simple majority of votes by open ballot.
3.4. The coordinating body of the Association is the Department for educational work of Arcpi.
3.5. The General meeting of members of the alumni Association shall be convened at least once every 2 years.
IV. Membership and organization
4.1. The founders of the USUE alumni Association are graduates of the Institute, who convened a General meeting, which adopted a Regulation on the alumni Association, formed its governing bodies. Founders of the Association automatically become its members, acquiring the corresponding rights and duties.
4.2. Members of the Association may be graduates of the Institute of different years, recognizing the Position of the Association of graduates of Arspi, who applied for membership in the Association.
V. rights and obligations of members of the Association
* provide material, Advisory and other assistance for the implementation Of the work of the Association of graduates of Arspi;
* to elect and be elected to the governing bodies of the Arspi alumni Association;
* attend lectures and participate in the activities of the Arspi alumni Association;
* to be published in coordination with the management of the Institute;
* voluntarily withdraw from the arspi alumni Association;
• to use in a full scale of business information available in the Association, as well as any other kind of services provided by the alumni Association Arkgpi;
* apply to the Association for assistance in protecting their rights and legally protected interests, as well as for other necessary assistance.
5.2. Members of the Association are obliged:
* comply with and comply with The provisions of the arspi alumni Association;
* actively participate in solving the problems faced by the Association of Arspi graduates;
* take part in the events held by the decision of the Board of the arspi alumni Association;
* timely notify the Council of changes in their home and work address, phone numbers, place of work and position;
* respect the honor and dignity of the graduate;
* membership in The Association of arspi graduates of any of its members may be terminated if its activities are contrary to the goals and objectives set forth in the Regulation.
VI. Termination Of activity of the Association of graduates of Arspi.
6.1. The Association is liquidated if its members lose interest in continuing joint activities.6.2. The decision to liquidate the Association is made by the General meeting of the Association of graduates of Arspi.